Friday, April 30, 2010

Exhibition 2010



On April 26th, we had the Annual Algonquin Photography Exhibition where we displayed 1st year and 2nd year work. Me and Jen Hladkowitz being two graduates and apparently having displayed good public speaking skills, were chosen to be the 'Masters of Ceremony'. We had to get up in front of 400 or so people and introduce the presenters for the different awards.

I won the NIKON Award($500 Gift certificate) for 'Best Magazine Cover'! I was also nominated for 'Best Website', and 'Best Portfolio'. So happy to have won that award and nominated for another two, just comes to show that I'm on the right path and people like what I'm doing. Thank you to everyone that supports the work I do and to my sister for modeling the shot that made me win!

To check out the set-up, a slideshow of images from the show, and the Awards slideshow, click here.

Thank you to everyone that made the exhibition possible! Good luck to all my fellow second years on their future adventures!

3 comments: