Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Greece Panoramas





In Greece, I didn't just relax I also took pictures. Most of the pictures I took were with my Mamiya medium format film camera because I was concentrating on the photographs for the 'Face & Film' show and didn't take much digital. However, in that little bit of digital I shot, were multiple pictures of Mykonos Island. Which were then stitched together to create these panoramas.

Mykonos is an island in the Aegean Sea where my summer house is located. It is also where I took 5 of the 6 gallery pictures displayed at the 'Face & Film' Art show at the Arts & Architecture Gallery(1181 Bank st).

Just a reminder that the show is still on till September 27th, which is this Sunday so if you haven't checked it out you have 5 days!

All images © Christos Spentzos 2009. These images may not be used without written permission under any circumstances.

No comments:

Post a Comment